To whom it may concern,
Last night I visited your store, Sushiboy(the one on irvine centre dr), and purchased a salmon poki bowl for take out.
While I was consuming it, something got caught in my thoat. After choking and coughing for a good 30 minutes, I was finally able to find the culprit.
It was a thin, yet prickly fish bone that was probably overlooked in the salmon when making the salmon poki bowl.
Now my throat is sore and hurts terribly whenever I eat, drink, or even talk. I demand some form of compensation!
Hi Angry Customer,
It's a known fact that when you eat fish you have to be careful for fishbones as they are tiny, thin and hard to see. I don't agree with you that this is Sushi Boy's fault - maybe try eating your food more slowly and chewing completely.